Pipe conveyors are used for the bulk transportation of material over long distances in a protected environment. It is the most ecofriendly method of conveying as it ensure zero spillage. And it is very effective even in the terrain where conventional belts are cannot be used.
Pipe conveyors are similar to a conventional belt conveyor at the material receiving area and discharge area. But the flat belt is slowly shaped to trough belt through transition and carrying idlers. At the end of loading zone, the conveyor belt gradually takes on a pipe formation with the help of variable off set rollers, finger rollers and pipe forming idlers.
Maharashtra based, Continental Belting Pvt Ltd is one of the most prominent and reliable company in India. All our products are standardized as per DIN, BS, AS, SANS, JIS, IS, etc. and are supplied only after flex and fatigue test.
Pipe Conveyor Belts manufactured at Continental Belting Pvt Ltd are supplied to various cities of India and are even exported to many countries around the world.
Our Pipe Conveyor Belts manufactured at Continental Belting Pvt Ltd have the capacity of transporting:
- Tons of Limestone per hour form mines to the cement factory:
- Tons of Rock Phosphate per hour
- Tons of coal directly from mine to the power plant within hours
- Transport coal from Port to their Power Plant in Bulks
Pipe Conveyor Belts Salient features:
- Pipe conveyor belting solutions designed to protect conveyed material from external influences including rain & wind
- Does not require additional conveyor cover
- Allow simultaneous conveying of different materials in vertical as well as horizontal directions
- Low power consumption and Low noise emission
- Belting solutions designed to protect environment through avoiding spillage of conveyed material
- Solutions designed to support movements even in the bottom run where it allows no spillage occurrence as the carry side is inside of tube