Continental Belting Pvt Ltd is one of the prime Cold Resistant Belt Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters in Maharashtra. The use of high quality materials in the manufacturing ensure notable features such as high durability, tensile strength and resistance to extreme cold conditions. The main use of these belts is to convey substances at sub-zero temperature. When the ambient temperature falls below 00c rubber begins to lose its elasticity, its property to resist abrasion, impact and cutting and even the rubber in the carcass begin to crack.
The Cold Resistant Belts are ideally designed to make conveying of materials economically feasible outdoor in the freezing areas and inside the cold storage. Thus, we have earned huge applaud from our major clients such as ACC, Ultratech Cement, Steel Authority of India, Reliance Energy, Godrej, Thermax, Vedanta, UHDE, HCC, Adani, Maharashtra Ambuja, JSW Steel, AIS Glass, Saint Gobain etc.
The notable features have made the Cold Resistant Belt highly demanded in Maharashtra. Some of them are as below:
- Belts designed to efficiently perform in sub zero temperatures of -400C
- Use if natural rubber as covering rubber that comes with highest elasticity as well as cold resistance performance
- Cored structure divided into ordinary & reinforced combined CIS butadiene synthetic rubber to provide superior functionality
The hereunder advantages of the cold resistant belts have played crucial role in the enhancement of the market demands in Maharashtra.
- Available on basis of Cold-proof performance:
- S1 (-450C ~ 500C)
- S2 (-600C ~ 500C)
- Suitable for the temperature even under -400C
- Available in different belt carcass including Cotton canvas, Nylon canvas or Polyester canvas.
- The cover rubber can comprise combination of 3-polybutadiene Rubber (BR) and Natural Rubber (NR) for highest elasticity at lowest temperature.
- Crack and abrasion free
- Conveyor belts are tested as per DIN & IS1891
- DIN, BS, AS, SANS, JIS, IS, Standardized for quality assurance
|Cover Physical Property Indexes|
|Tensile Strength / Mpa ≤||24||18||15|
|Breaking Elongation / % ≤||450||400||350|
|Ageing experiment (70oC, 7d)||Change rate of tensile strength / %||±25||±25||±25|
|Change rate of breaking elongation / %||±25||±25||±25|
|Abrasion / mm3 ≥||120||100||250|
|Cold resistant coefficient at elongate ≤||C1(-45oC)||0.3|
C1– temperature condition is -45oC~+50oC;
C2– temperature condition is -60oC~+50oC
We cover all market areas listed below for suppliers, dealership of our products in Maharashtra
Thane, Pune, Mumbai Suburban, Nashik, Nagpur, Ahmadnagar, Solapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nanded, Mumbai City, Satara, Amravati, Sangli, Yavatmal, Raigarh, Buldana, Bid, Latur, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalna, Parbhani, Akola, Osmanabad, Nandurbar, Ratnagiri, Gondiya, Wardha, Bhandara, Washim, Hingoli, Gadchiroli, Sindhudurg