Chevron belting is used to convey materials at angles that are so steep that load slips or falls back. The special profiles on such belts make increased angles of inclination possible compared with smooth surface belts.
Chevron conveying belts are used to convey various materials at steep angles like:
- Wood Chips
- Bagged Materials
- Road Construction
- Sand and Gravel
- Heavy Duty Scrap Metal
- Materials – Fine Coal and Grains
- Waste and Recycling Plants
Continental Belting Pvt Ltd is an ISO9001 (2015) certified and We have been providing world-class Chemical Resistant Conveyor Belts to the high profile Industrial Giants like ACC, Ultratech Cement, Steel Authority of India, Reliance Energy, Godrej, Thermax, Vedanta, UHDE, HCC, Adani, Gujarat Ambuja, JSW Steel, AIS Glass, Saint Gobain and many others.
Indications for the slope angle:
- Approx. 30° for slightly rolling materials, such – as gravel, coal etc.
- Approx. 40° for sticky materials, such as wet sand, earth etc.
- Approx. 25° up to 35° for packages, such as sacks, bales (paper hessian) etc.
All our products are manufactured as per the standards of DIN, BS, AS, SANS, JIS, IS etc. to meet the demands of our clients from various parts of the world. Our Chevron Conveyor Belts are exported to more than 45 countries including Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordon, Mauritius, United Kingdom, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Oman, Tanzania, DR Congo, Kenya, Muscat and many more.
Chevron Conveyor Belts Salient Features:
- Chevron conveying belts are tested as per DIN & IS1891
- Low maintenance, high capacity
- Best quality of raw materials like Industrial fabric, rubber, carbon black, zinc oxide, processing oil are used to ensure the features like heat resistant, fire resistant and oil resistant
- Pelleted packing and Seaworthy packaging for exporting