Bucket elevators are used to elevate a variety of bulk materials form light to heavy and from fine to large lumps. Continental Belting Pvt Ltd have been manufacturing, supplying and exporting bucket elevators to its clients for more than 30 years.
Continental Belting Pvt Ltd is ISO9001 (2015) certified and We have been providing world class Chemical Resistant Conveyor Belts to the high profile Industrial Giants like ACC, Ultratech Cement, Steel Authority of India, Reliance Energy, Godrej, Thermax, Vedanta, UHDE, HCC, Adani, Gujarat Ambuja, JSW Steel, AIS Glass, Saint Gobain and many others.
We bucket are manufactured on the standards set up by DIN, BS, AS, SANS, JIS, IS etc. and that’s the reason Continental belting Pvt Ltd have the current turnover of 135 crores and two manufacturing industries that our Bucket elevators are highly demanded by our international clients from more than 45 countries.
Bucket elevator are highly utilized in the industries like:
- Timber industry and saw mill
- Sugar refineries, salt mines, potatoes and starch factories
- Sand, gravel and stone industry
- Asphalt mixing plant
- Heating stations, power stations, garbage incinerating plants
- Bottle caps and coins
- Food items like cereals, coffee, nuts, pasta, frozen vegetables, snack food and pet food
- Ammunition, explosives and palletized chemicals
Bucket Elevator Salient features:
- Tensile strength available from 315 N/mm up to 6300 N/mm
- Low elongation enabling short take-up systems
- Bucket elevators are tested as per DIN & IS1891
- Best quality of raw materials like Industrial fabric, rubber, carbon black, zinc oxide, processing oil are used to ensure the features like heat resistant, fire resistant and oil resistant
- Pelleted packing and Seaworthy packaging for exporting